Staging Tips for Your Hilton Head Real Estate Sale
10 Low Cost Ways to Make Your Hilton Head Home Buyers Say WOW!
These low cost strategies give your Hilton Head property a good first impression. We want buyers saying WOW! Plus these tips are quick and easy.
1. Mow the lawn and trim the bushes - especially the ones that block your windows or view.
2. Purchase a new doormat.
3. Add a bright pot of flowers (or even a small evergreen in winter) on your front porch(you can do this for villas too!)
4. Replace any old, tarnished doorknobs on your doors and polish or replace your house numbers.
5. Power-wash your driveway, sidewalk, and the exterior siding of your home.(we have a guy that can do this for you)
6. Edge the grass around walks and trees plus add fresh mulch to your planting beds.
7. Purchase a new mailbox.
8. Upgrade the outdoor lighting for a feeling of safety (yes, buyers drive by your home at night too) and to add dramatic effect.
9. Clean your gutters.
10. Lights, Camera and Action. Close your garage doors, turn on all the lights, turn on some gentle music and plan to be out while it is being shown
Hilton Head Property Selling Made Easier!
If you would like us to put together a checklist of suggestions, please let us know. While there are many details to be handled during the sale of your Hilton Head property, from preparing for the market, pricing the property correctly, negotiating offers, inspections, and so on, you can breathe easier knowing every detail will be handled on your behalf to your complete satisfaction. Contact us, your Hilton Head real estate experts for more information about a complimentary pre-listing consultation today!
Request Your Complimentary Marketing Proposal
While many real estate agents still use the old fashion "PFA" (Pulled From the Air) method to determine the fair market value of your Hilton Head home, we'll remove all the guesswork with our marketing systems. Your Hilton Head property will be priced properly using current data to perform a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). In the CMA, we'll collect and compare data for propertiess that have recently sold in your neighborhood. This system will analyze Hilton Head properties that are comparable to yours in terms of size, lot size, improvements, locations, and views. Request your FREE Hilton Head Home Evaluation today!