If you want serene island living, you’ll move to Daufuskie Island, and if you want the premier location, you’ll move to Oakridge. Located on the east coast of the island, Oakridge real estate is situated between the properties of the Melrose and Bloody Point Club. This prime oceanfront community also borders 700 hundred acres of unspoiled forest. The plans for Oakridge on Daufuskie Island that will benefit residents include walking paths, riding trails and large nature conservancy.
Oakridge Real Estate Has Much to Offer
Not only does Daufuskie Island’s Oakridge offer fantastic beaches with calming ocean breezes. The location of Oakridge allows residents to enjoy area restaurants, golf courses, tennis, an equestrian center and more. Residents can access their Oakridge property via the Melrose Ferry, private boat or by the Haig Point ferry system and water taxi (if they are members at Haig Point). The homes and lots at Oakridge are fantastic opportunities and include:
• 23 Oceanfront lots sitting on one-acre with more than 100 feet if direct Atlantic Ocean frontage (priced from $1.24 million)
• 11 Second Row homes, which are just a golf cart path from the oceanfront (priced from $499k)
• 20 Estate Properties, which are a quick 5-minute walk to the beach (priced from mid to upper $200k)
• Additional 90 homesites in the Beach Field section planned for the future
• 10 homesites on a 7.5-acre tract, known as Oakridge Phase II
Start Your Daufuskie Island Home Search in Oakridge
No matter what your new Oakridge home requirements are, you’ll be sure to find it here. Live in your own personal island paradise and start your search for homes for sale in Oakridge with the home buying guide within this informative site. Contact me, Robbie Bunting, to help ease the stress of looking for Oakridge real estate. Give me a click or call and we’ll get you settled into your new Oakridge property soon.